Saturday 24 July 2010

Very very wet

Today we went to a tiny hamlet called Piddinghoe for a walk.



...or a run, rather. ;-)



I was in for a surprise: we came across a little lake!



Zebedee jumped right in, so I was curious what this lake thing is. I tried to reach it from the edge of the grass which was higher up than the water... I stretched closer and closer to the water until I just almost touched it... and then, I fell in it!! Kati didn't get a photo of me falling in, unfortunately. I'm guessing she was worried whether I'd know what to do. To be honest, I didn't know what to do! I was completely under the water for a second or two before I realised that I have to get my head above the water. Phew! That was a bit of a shock.



Afterwards, both Miles and Kati tried to coax me back into the water...






...but I wasn't so keen on the idea.



Zebedee was jumping in and out of the water all the time; he was fetching a tennis ball for Kati.



I didn't quite have the courage to jump in, myself. It was great fun to greet Zebedee every time he came back to shore with his ball, though.






...and then I could play with Zebedee on land, run around like a loonie, as usual.















So much fun! Hope we go to Piddinghoe again some day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment