Saturday 29 May 2010

Stairs

Hey, I get it now. I can have a wee in the patio garden. Yeah, it's OK after all. I'd prefer to do it on grass, but I guess the patio tiles will have to do. My people have started taking me straight out every time I wake up after a nap, after I have played and been active, and after I have had some food. There has still been a couple of times I haven't been in the garden when I've had to go, but at least I know now that I can do it in the garden. Phew!

But the BIG thing I learned today is that I can walk down the stairs on my own! It's brilliant! Ready..... Steady.....



Go!



Wheeee!



Sharp bend!



This time together with Zebedee.






It's fantastic!

Oh, by the way, I was playing tug-of-war with Zebedee today with that green piece of string you just saw in that photo. In fact, we were playing together a lot today! Zebedee is much more comfortable with me today. Lets me walk over him and everything!












Last night wasn't quite as bad as the one before, but still not fun at all. I don't like it when I have to stay in my crate! Is it going to be always like this? My days are full of fun, but nights are sooo long without contact with others. I wonder if I just have to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment