Tuesday 1 June 2010

Jab day

Exciting and slightly worrying things are happening....



I went to the vet's today! Here I am in the waiting room. I didn't really know what I was in for.



The vet called us in, and the first thing he did was weigh me. I am 3.8 kg today.



Then he listened to my heart and checked that I have two.... errr.... I'm not so sure but he was feeling for something right behind my willie. Apparently I am perfectly normal.



Then he gave me a jab! It wasn't too bad - I hardly noticed it, to be honest.



Back at home I wanted to run away with a shoe, but unfortunately I was found out.



The vet said that I may be a bit drowsy after the vaccination, but I wasn't! I was as full of life as ever. But in the evening I did get tired and had to go to bed. Look, even my eyes were red, I was so tired.



I'll show you some of my sleeping poses. I do like my bed...















Until tomorrow - good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment